Joined Feb 2 2012
A highly experienced and qualified Technical & Airworthiness Consultant with over 30 years experience and a proven track record of success in inspection and surveying of commercial, corporate, private and rotary wing aircraft with worldwide experience.
Highly experienced in the audit of owners assets, airlines, operators and MRO’s and competent in carrying out due diligence audits, identifying any potential technical or safety risks during the transfer of registry and acting as a Power of Attorney on behalf of the new owners of aircraft.
Possesses a strong commercial acumen, with first class business skills. Technically adept, and confident in making decisions which have a financial impact.
My key strengths include:
• Consultancy & Technical Advice
• Aircraft Pre-purchase Physical Inspection & Records Auditing
• Asset/Lease Management
• Audit & Compliance
• Due Diligence auditing
• Project Management
• Records Management
• Aircraft Acquisitions & Repossession Management
• Oversight of airframe and engine heavy maintenance.
• Repatriation of asset from operator in default of Lease Agreement
• Airbus A330-200 & A330-200F Section Inspections on site at St. Nazaire and Getafe.